· IFIB 2013 – 3rd Italian Forum on Industrial Biotechnology and Bioeconomy, Naples, October 22-23, 2013, Antibacterial activity of TiO2 on dip-coated papers for food contact packaging applications.
· NanotechItaly2013 International Conference, Venice, November 27-29, 2013, Photoactive titanium dioxide for paper based packaging applications.
· European Paper Week, Brussels, November 26-28, 2013, Antibacterial photo-active TiO2 dip-coated paper, EFPRO – CEPI seminar “New ideas for the paper industry – Young researchers’ presentations”, November 27, 2013.
· European Paper Week , Invitation to participate (1 of 2 in 11) as a speaker in the SEMINAR: THE TWO TEAM PROJECT – REVEALING THE DETAILS in the section Glance into the future – A Young Researchers View, November 28.
· Interview with Paper Experience Xativa: http://www.smartcitiesineurope.com/2013/12/young-researchers-link-passive-houses-and-tomatoes-to-the-paper-industry/
Please see below for pictures of Joana’s outreach activity: